It"s About Time

I am a late bloomer when it comes to technology. I got a pager after I graduated from high school. I almost made it to 25 years old without a cell phone. I probably won't have a blackberry before 2010. However, I've decided that I won't live another day without a blog. Now you're probably asking yourself, why should I read anything Adam writes? What makes him so special? The only answer I have for you is: experience. Not the type of experience that you'd find on a Yale graduates' resume, nay, the kind of experience that makes others glad they don't have it. For example, I once gave my cell phone number to a homeless guy. This is precisely the cross section of the human experience that I bring to the table. I promise you'll be entertained.

Monday, May 19, 2008

Roasted Pork Loin w/ Grilled Vegetables and Fig Sauce



The pork loin was roasted at 425 degrees for about twenty five minutes. It was simply prepared with olive oil, salt and pepper- as were the vegetables. The fig sauce was made with dried figs, chicken stock and a number of spices including cinnamon.

No comments: